LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
High Lord Gomer said:
He had to get that good long before it hurt so much when you fall.
Whaaa? Did you forget to take your medication? ;)

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
holeshot said:
Thing is, this guy is 55 (same age as me). I feel so lame .........
lame? i am 27 :yikes:
i should i feel? :whoa:

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Ya mister 13years old give it 30 years and someone puts criptonite in your underware and that S fades away. You wont be laphing so hard

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
severemxaddiction said:
haha...im 13 an my attitude about that is 'more pwer to ya' hahahahaha sucks to be you guys
Wow, big surprise, wow, never heard that one before. You are like evil kineval the second? I am glad my parents did not raise me to be disrespectful, or to be an internet badboy! Vintage Bob

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
the kid is saying more power to the guy taking the risk, he's not into it, and it sucks to be envious of that guy. mature attitude for a 13yo wish i could say the same when i was 13 or 30 :think:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
That jump @ Pala is no joke. That vid does it's size no justice.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
ellandoh said:
the kid is saying more power to the guy taking the risk, he's not into it, and it sucks to be envious of that guy. mature attitude for a 13yo wish i could say the same when i was 13 or 30 :think:

Yeah, I think he was (sorta) being respectful in a 13 year old sort of way. His post was easier to understand than Gomer's. :rotfl:

I've never been to Pala, but those who have say that the jump is a bit shorter and less radical than it was for the AMA national. Younger riders routinely huck this jump, but not many riders from the "creaky bones" set want to.

And I'm sure that there are riders younger than 13 that can do it as well. :nod:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…