Panorama wheel circumerference?

demographic

Jan 21, 2002
Sounds about right as I got 2106 for my kx5 with dual sport tyres but the best way to measure it is by painting a knobble (just one)and then pushing the bike forward and then measure between the spots that the wet paint leaves on the concrete :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
3.14 x diameter = circumference :p

Why do you need to know circ. anyway? Uhh, duh, nevermind, I figured it out. Panorama = enduro equipment. jeez, I'm stupid. :o

Last edited:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
My enduro computer (pacemaker) is set at 83.25 cm, and it was right on the money at the last enduro. If you can convert the cm to what your looking for, it should get you in the ballpark.

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
i have the pedal bike version i drove my truck a mile ,marked it and rode the bike i'm at 2193.that's within 20 yds of bein a mile so i left it

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
A cirumference of 2146mm yields a tire diameter of 26.9 inches – a reasonable number for a 21” wheel so it sounds like you are in the ballpark. Easy way is to just make a chalk mark on the floor beside the tire, then push the bike forward one tire revolution, make another mark and measure between them.

Handy conversions:
1 inch = 25.4 mm
Circumference = Diameter x PI (PI = 3.1416)

Lorin, what size tires do you have on that thing? (Circumference = 83.25cm = 32.8 inches => Dia: 10.4 inches :eek: )

Crispie0

May 2, 2002
Thanks for the feedback. Gives me a fuzzy feeling that I'm in the ballpark! kdxjr - it's great to know you came up with the same number...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom