gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Any one up for ridding Paragon on the 23-24th?? Loos like about 3 people so far for friday and might even stay for sat.
Steven

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Sorry can't do Friday got to work. Saturday we are planning Traxx up at Jack Frost and Sunday Paragon with a good crew in tow, Monday we hit the pool. It's all about compromise !

Maybe we can get together later in the year as Mid June through Mid August are out for me and mine due to our regular summer shutdown at work which ties me up.

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Yeah I saw your post. Sunday I have to watch my son so that is out. I took off friday and we are going to camp out there. I am not a big fan of Taxx. Been there a couple of times and it did not do much for me.
But lets hook up again when the pool is closed.... Ha Ha Ha
Steven

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
Does this mean you're passing on a Berkshire Beating? ;)
I'm working on it . My Bride sprung one on me last night . It seems she would rather we go to her sisters for a cook-out than see me have a good time , go figure . As far as beatings go , I am frightend far more by my sister-in-law than I am of you .

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ill be up Saturday around noon camping next door to Paragon but I dont think Ill go into paragon until Sunday. If you want Ill Email you my cell # and if you want to ride on the ohter side Sat Ill meet up with you, I plan on ripping and doing quite a few fast miles on Sat afternoon after we get settled in, after lunch probably, 1 or so?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom