NRB

May 4, 2003
My riding partner is out of town this week and I have'nt been able to ride because of all the rain that has happened in Pa. for the last six weekends. So if anybody is riding soon let me know.

Nathan

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Nathan,

The 26th and 27th are no good for me, The only weekday i get to ride is Wednesdays because of work,  And this Sunday I will be at the Oxbo Harescrambles helping out in the Paragon booth.  But I will be at Paragon over the July 4th weekend.  4th, 5th, and 6th are all good for me if you plan on going that weekend.  

Dan

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Scooter,

are you going to be doing any trail marking/cutting? will you be needing a hand? I may not be greased spit thru the tight woods but I am more than willing offer any help clearing brush with bike and body. I should be able to help on either sat the 5th or sun the 6th. What kind of implements should I bring if you want my help?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
jmics,

Thanks, I will let you know, but I think this is going to be more of a riding weekend, since the park may be busy that weekend, and that can slow down the trail work.  But I plan on riding lots of single track if anyone wants to join me.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
It looks like I can make the 4th I have Phillies tickets for the 5th and may be going to AC on Sunday for a few days.

What time will you be there? Anybody else going?

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Guys, Guys. Poor NRB was wondering if anyone would be up this weekend. I guess out of those that read the post that means no. How about GX or J starting a thread for the weekend of the 4th. Just started talking to the wife about it, for the Saturday probably since the parts arrived for the bike today.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom