Parts Forum is Awesome! MX-Tech Bumpsticks

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Hey everyone, I just found this way cool forum on DRN that I did not even know existed. It's a great place to swap, trade or sell your KDX parts, like I'm doing now. Who knew? Thanks for pointing this out to me Dave!

Sage, now I know what you meant in some of your posts. What a privelage:uh:

For those of you have parts for sale or are looking for parts check out this forum. While it is not exclusively for KDX owners, it is a great place to get that part you have been hunting for!

On another note, Fred T is about to unleash his new bumpstick mods from MX-Tech. I'm dying to hear how they work... Good eats I bet!

Anybody else have Jer's full works bumpsticks up and running?

Canadian Dave, what setup do you have for your bumpsticks?

Thanks All!

:p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Might need snow shoes

Those "bump sticks" might need to wait a while 'cause we just got dumped on with a bunch of snow so no riding for a while now I'm afraid. :(

The trails were just about perfect too!

Canadian-KDX

Nov 11, 2001
Fred... i know the feeling, here in ontario we had an entire week of temp's above the freezing mark and no snow to be seen (at this time i had no engine in my bike) so yesterday i was rushing to put in a engine i had just recieved in the mail and i wake up to cold cold weather and it snowing like crazy!!! this is not how i planed to spend the weekend:mad:

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Hey guys, come on down! Here in Knoxville we have had record highs this week. 72 & 75F. Also, the club I belong to is having a club ride Sunday..

:confused:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Can Dave

Do you have the midvalves or just the "standard" revalve by Jer?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…