rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
As much as it pains me, i would like to see the pats go undefeated. Only to get beat in the post season :laugh: :rotfl: That would be an awesome late christmas present. It would also take some of the onus carried by my vikes of 98. The only team to go 15-1 and not get into the superbowl :bang: Realistically I don't see the pats losing this year :yell:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
How could you not like this guy?

Attachments

• nfl_g_belichick_412.jpg
    nfl_g_belichick_412.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 104

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Good game, I thought the Pats were going to take a loss for a while there.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That was SCARY! There were definitely some sketchy moments when I thought the Giants had it...

But they pulled it off - I knew they could! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Being a transplanted New Englandah, living fah from home, I'd say it was freakin awesome chummies, ayuh.

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
Okiewan said:
How could you not like this guy?

I've never been a Pats guy. But I guess I'm still hacked off at the bone honing the Pats owner gave our governor and state into thinking he was going to bring them to our state :pissed:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
If there's one thing I don't give a rip about, it's football or watching it. LOL However, I actually watched alot of the game and was excited to see the Pats go undefeated for the regular season. It was a good game and a nail biter IMO. Also caught some of the Alamo Bowl (watched both games on split screen). That was a close game too.

Paterno is 81??? OMG I hope I look that good when I'm 60. LOL

[for those of you who know me, this the most I've discussed football in probably the past 10 yrs. :) )

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Rooster said:
Cowboys? Whodat? :p

You're from Iowa you goof, you don't even get to have an allegiance to a Pro team. Now go sit in the corner and practice your East Coast accent so you fit in. :whoa:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Now listen heah you rebel (people here think that IL, IA, etc. is "the south", and don't even try to explain the whole latitude thing to them, Des Moines and Providence are within 27 degrees of each other) I got Vinnie and Guido right heah sayin I can claim the Buawstin arear teams as my favrits if I wants to. Now throw me down the stairs my shoos woodja?

Last thang I wanna do is "fit in" out hare, Imma a redneck for laaf! ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Rooster said:
Now listen heah you rebel (people here think that IL, IA, etc. is "the south", and don't even try to explain the whole latitude thing to them, Des Moines and Providence are within 27 degrees of each other) I got Vinnie and Guido right heah sayin I can claim the Buawstin arear teams as my favrits if I wants to. Now throw me down the stairs my shoos woodja?

Last thang I wanna do is "fit in" out hare, Imma a redneck for laaf! ;)

It'll take more than a couple of local catch phrases to get the corn stink offa you Mister. :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom