bucky63

Apr 11, 2007
For those who need something to do this weekend take a drive over to the Wisconsin Northwoods for the Ruff-n-Nuff enduro and HS this weekend, May 16th and 17th.

The info for both events is at...

http://www.madisonmotorcycleclub.org/enduros.htm

The start is shown on this map...

Map to Start

See the flyer here...

Ruff-n-Nuff Flyer

For the HS, the 85, 65 and Women's course is 2.5 miles long. The big bike course is 15 miles long with lap times between 30 min and 50 min depending on how fast you are.

Both courses are a mix of single track and logging roads. Yes there will be rocks. Challenging course, but nothing is impossible.

$40 each for both events. If you ride the HS on Saturday the Enduro on Sunday only costs $30.

The enduro has some of the best flowing trail mix of single and two track you can find!! The restart format means you don't need timekeeping equipment to compete but it can help. I'm told there will be four test sections totaling 40 to 50 miles.

You get to ride two great events in one weekend!! Well worth the trip!!

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I know I am not the azzhole you are referring to but I will be in the UP having "Family Fun Time" this weekend or I would be going there.
Don

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
This is an awesome enduro.
DW said he and Cody Mastin were gonna challenge for the Overall!
I'm pretty sure that Shipwreck has been training for this event, too. Not sure that DW can run with him, though....

Last edited:

bucky63

Apr 11, 2007
We don't offer pre-entry to these events as we have never had the good problem of to many participants.

Come one come all!! Let's go to Wisconsin!! :ride:

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
Dw you making the trek over there ?? Your the last person I plan on donating my custom overall trophy too !! any word if the HS loop on saturday is gonna be used as a test on sunday ??

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
xcracer1123 said:
Dw you making the trek over there ?? Your the last person I plan on donating my custom overall trophy too !! any word if the HS loop on saturday is gonna be used as a test on sunday ??

Sounds like a pink handguard challenge!!!!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Why not stay closer to home and SUPPORT D-14 racing, Battle Creek's H/S isn't challanging enough??? I'm not trying to slam WI., but we as michigan riders need to support our tracks in our state in these tough times.
This is just my opionion.

Dave L.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
D.LEATHERS said:
Why not stay closer to home and SUPPORT D-14 racing, Battle Creek's H/S isn't challanging enough??? I'm not trying to slam WI., but we as michigan riders need to support our tracks in our state in these tough times.
This is just my opionion.

Dave L.

:cool: :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Because there are no trees on a motorcross track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Don Marsh said:
Because there are no trees on a motorcross track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Ummmm, sorry Don. I would not consider a 2-2.5 minute MX section on a 28-30 minute lap-time course to be "a course with no trees". :whoa:

Battle creek rocks.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Just kidding, if I wasn't going to to be out of town I would be there.

Besides I support my "State Economy" by sending my share of payments to Jenny for the Azz Clowns with there hands out waiting for there entiltment checks each month.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don
How do I get me some of that "Jenny-Barak sit on your azz" money? I got road construction around my restaurant and I'm down 15% compared to a yr that was down. But I still godda pay my taxes. :uh: :clue:

I'm gonna run a few laps at BC as long as the spinal stuff hangs in there. :cool:

AND I am bringing 3 more riders with me. So, hows that for support?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Don Marsh said:
Just kidding, if I wasn't going to to be out of town I would be there.

Besides I support my "State Economy" by sending my share of payments to Jenny for the Azz Clowns with there hands out waiting for there entiltment checks each month.

Have fun up north.

Here-here on the Azz clown hand outs! Boy, that's going well. :coocoo:

The ONLY good thing about putting "The Chosen" one into the White House is that Jenny will probably be taking her Canadian acting career out of our state with a "promotion" of some sort. It can't happen fast enough for my tastes. :|

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred T said:
Don
How do I get me some of that "Jenny-Barak sit on your azz" money? I got road construction around my restaurant and I'm down 15% compared to a yr that was down. But I still godda pay my taxes. :uh: :clue:

I'm gonna run a few laps at BC as long as the spinal stuff hangs in there. :cool:

AND I am bringing 3 more riders with me. So, hows that for support?

Thanks for bringing newbies!! I busted my hinney with our Series Brochures in hopes of keeping our numbers up. They worked last year, as we had a great response from them.

Hope your ride goes well Fred. There's a beer in my cooler and Vicodin in my truck just in case :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
Thanks for bringing newbies!! I busted my hinney with our Series Brochures in hopes of keeping our numbers up. They worked last year, as we had a great response from them.

Hope your ride goes well Fred. There's a beer in my cooler and Vicodin in my truck just in case :cool:

Right back at 'cha buddy. Ya I got my kids into it last year and my daughters boy friend too. SOB is catching on quick, i coudn't shake him last weekend on the singletrack and he a moto guy. :cool:

I'll take ya up on the cool one but ou can keep the meds, I godda drive home and mixin' the hooch may be bad. :nod:

bucky63

Apr 11, 2007
By all means, go and support your local D14 events!! We are not trying to lure any riders away from the local HS.

Since the D14 Enduro schedule is open this weekend, we wanted people to know there is a good enduro in Wisconsin that also has a HS the Saturday before making it a full weekend of riding and should be worthy of a road trip.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Bucky63,

Thanks for your comments and for the post. I do not think anyone questions your intentions. I might consider it if we did not have a HS this weekend and you cheese head guys had team classes and rode 3 hour HS's. Please post events in the future. :cool:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
09oneL said:
Bucky63,

Thanks for your comments and for the post. I do not think anyone questions your intentions. I might consider it if we did not have a HS this weekend and you cheese head guys had team classes and rode 3 hour HS's. Please post events in the future. :cool:

Yeah what he said!!! :nod:

Dave L.

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Guess since DW can't (or won't) make it over I'll have to see if I can not wad myself up this year and get that trophy from the young punk. But that young punk whooped on me already and I've heard a couple fast D16 guys will be there since it's restart format so I may be bringing up the rear this year.

Kiel you racing the HS as well??

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
xcracer1123 said:
I'v been waiting for another one !! DW never did redeem himself from that one :)
I had you and Cody covered at the Summer Bummer like a cheap dress on your girlfriend - And just to think, you two wanted to go double or nothing and the loser had to keep the pink handguards on for the rest of the season! If I was thinking straight that morning I should have taken that bet as it was at or over the 100 degree mark that day.....

It will be fun riding with you to Azz clowns over memorial weekend - Me Bucher & Mastin will have a little surprise for you Cody :nod:

PS. I'll know tomorrow if I'm headed over to Wisconsin for that enduro - Just waiting on a third party to commit. If not I'll be headed to Battle Creek HS on Sunday.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
FlyinRyan said:
Guess since DW can't (or won't) make it over I'll have to see if I can not wad myself up this year and get that trophy from the young punk. But that young punk whooped on me already and I've heard a couple fast D16 guys will be there since it's restart format so I may be bringing up the rear this year.

Kiel you racing the HS as well??
Fly, make sure you tell ALL your friends that it is OK to run over Kiel's bike if they see him laying on his azz in the rocks ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Fly, make sure you tell ALL your friends that it is OK to run over Kiel's bike if they see him laying on his azz in the rocks ;)

I'm surprised that heap is still running considering who he got if from. :whoa: How may gears ya got left Keil?

Top Bottom