nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:moon: Oh yeah azzhole you think Iam waiting by the phone? Right. your a big boy just get in and drive over. how many times have you seen me in Ind. by myself. Talker!

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
DW, I'll let everyone know, problem was last year it was my bike on the ground and me gasping for air which lead to bruised ribs, cracked collar bone, etc, etc.

Nick, see you there, bringing Hofmann on the vintage bike.

BrianT

Aug 22, 2000
Guys,

Great to hear that there is a lot of interest in our event. Since it sounds like we are going to get a good turnout, please park logically when you get to the start area. The "pit" is small and I would like to keep parking on Augstyn Road to a minimum. Once the HS is over Sat, we will open the area above the pit for additional parking.

I will try to get Ryan a route sheet to post on Midwest Enduros site as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

(Ryan....I tried to locate the rock you hit last year to remove it, but it must be in the Rock Witness Protection Program.)

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
BT, I hit more then one, then bear hugged a tree, at least that's what I think happened.

BT, it's restart, who needs a route sheet.

Nicko, you better tell Scotty that, in fact call his wife and tell her.......then let me know how that went:)

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
Fred T said:
I'm surprised that heap is still running considering who he got if from. :whoa: How may gears ya got left Keil?

Shes running strong again !! I was just getting use to the 4 speed, it hurts less when you crash

And speaking of memorial day: dont worry DW i always bring my own surpries !!

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
PS. I'll know tomorrow if I'm headed over to Wisconsin for that enduro - Just waiting on a third party to commit.
Heh, good thing you didn't show, the young bucks were on the gas.. you'd have been schooled!
The enduro rocked! Was a perfect day with perfect conditions; the only way it could have been better would have to have had one more section... it was that much fun!
Hope you got that new cross-stitch technique perfected over the weekend DW. ;)

Top Bottom