devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
help with my pipes????????

um.i already have a pro circuit pipe on my bike and i want a header but i was wondering if i put on a fmf header and a pro circuit slip on.can that do anything to my performance?yeah so if i mix the to will it"?

Last edited:

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
If you already have an aftermarket pipe, why do you want a new one? They don't do much as it is.

*Edit* Sorry, misunderstood.

Last edited:

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
I DONT HAVE MY WHOLE SET OF PIPES.all i have is the slip on part im looking for a header pipe and i was wondering if i could get a fmf header cause mine is stock.and i hace a pro-circuit slip on part

Last edited:

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
hey anyone no the cheapest way i can make my bike alot more resposive?and faster?its already pretty snappy.i have a 03 cr85r exp....any suggestions?

midlifemoto

Oct 4, 2007
assuming it's stock....i'd say pipe and rejetting is the most bang for the buck....., wouldn't put much more into it than that assuming you're growing fast and will want a bigger bike soon

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I think what you mean is you have an aftermarket silencer on your bike already and are now looking for a pipe.

Fourstrokes have headers and mufflers. Two strokes have pipes (aka expansion chambers) and silencers (aka mufflers).

There's no reason an FMF pipe won't work with a Pro Circuit silencer.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
billroyds said:
what kind of bike you got? start with that if your gonna ask questions like this..jesus!!
Not only did he post it but it's listed under "Bikes" under his name. Maybe he should put up a picture for you? :laugh:

Honestly I would look at suspension setup before any add on exhaust. Then maybe VForce3 reed assy, then MAYBE the expansion chamber but I'd lean towards some porting & head work or even a big bore before the pipe as the stocker isn't too bad.

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
alright well im not looking to put more then like 400 into this cause i have plans on getting a 125 next year

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Then just save your money.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's your coin but I'd drop the $400 in the new ride fund and get something nicer. If you just have $400 burning a hole in your pocket get something you can transfer to the new bike like helmet, boots, gear, tools.

Top Bottom