Pickin' up my 04 KDX 220R this Saturday! :)

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
I'm somewhat confused. I think my comments above addressed your question. Please re-read paragraph 3 a little slower. Afterwards, rock on with your BelRay and I truly hope it works great and you never have any problems. I'll stay with what I like. Maybe, we'll all be lucky! Hey, one day I might ride a Yamaha (but I doubt it). After one YZ400F with no button, I've seen enough of old Blue (although their 2 strokes rock!). Burn me once and I'm headed somewhere else.
JCW

Houndog

~SPONSOR~
Oct 11, 2002
LOL, I don't use it now...

Anyway, to each his own, this has 'probably' gone on long enough ;)

Congrats to JKPinPDX on a new bike, play safe :)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Originally posted by JKPinPDX
I friggin love it! I picked it up Saturday... and hit the dirt Sunday! I will tell you this that 2nd gear is a "rip-snortin' torque monger!" It is everything I thought it was going to be! Thanks for all the info people! I really appreciate it!

I will be asking questions in the future and look forward to all your relpy's! :-)

JKPinPDX!
Glad you love your bike & congrats :)
Have you got the stock pipe on still? If so, wait till you get a "real" one :)

Mad_German - Kawasaki recommends changing the tranny oil every 500mi (1000k). Personally, I've found once a month to be about right - depending on how much riding I've done and what sort of riding. It's rare that it comes out looking disgusting but I wouldn't leave it for 1000k, either.

Top Bottom