Pics and video's from Cooperland Sat 7-6-02

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Click on my website link and on the main page there are link to pics and there are 2 vids.

Milk

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Not too bad "Milk". Do you know who those two that you have videos of are? BTW, if you have time, I'd try to make the fonts on the left readable

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
The KTM crashing is redxr (as it says in the text line before the link) and Im not sure on the Honda guy jumping the tabletops. If anyone knows who it is please let me know.

Try 1024x768 on your display settings. i can read the text and flame names correctly. I wasnt really looking for a critique on the site. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
great pics. you got several of me while i was still upright,:)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yeah, sorry to hear bout that B. Thanks for being cool to me too. =]

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
milk, you met a small group of drn'rs. all of them that i have met are great.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Sorry I didn't get to meet you Milk. I spent the day pushing my GasGas and sitting in the Hospital. It was not the typical day of riding for me. Maybe next time. ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Tis OK Justin, there will be others I hope. Bswift pointed out that nice Tailgator you have. Thats awesome. Sorry to hear bout your troubles with it.

B

biglou

Same here, Milk. I met a few new faces, but didn't meet eveyone. I knew we were doing the day trip and would have to leave early (6PM). I wish I would have made more of an effort to meet everyone. But, if I wasn't riding, I was drinking water and gasping for air!

In the pictures you posted, #472 is my friend Robert. He owns that big red super-duty that was parked next to Thump's rig under the big tree at the fence. #212 is Jason (Blue Thunder),our resident woods expert (he doesn't do too poorly on the track, either). And of course, the big 520kTm belongs to Chris. Man, you take one spill on camera and you're famous!

I'm still waiting for the crash vid to load. Man, I hate dial-up. :(

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Same to you OKKX'er. Ai met lots of people and I felt that singling anyone out might be bad. I remember most but not all. =]

I told the guy that owns the 89 WR that you had one too and he was impressed. =]

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
my daughter and i showed up about 10:30 today. just about everyone had already bailed. the survivors were thump, tx246, okkxer, dwreck, and lorin and kathi. i had never met dwreck before so that was cool. thump was already loaded up and tx246 was making a couple more practices before leaving. my practices were off-sequence with everyone else so i just rode by myself. i hung out a little with a couple of local guys that i know. i couldn't really get into it today (only had 2-3 hours of sleep last nite) so we ended up leaving about 2:30 while they were taking a break to water the track. we got hideaway pizza on the way home (good stuff just ask okkxer). had some more just a few minutes ago.

oh, one more thing. thanks big lou. we made good use of your boots as there were no porta-potties nearby. :debil:

B

biglou

Yanno, sometimes I can actually hear the breeze blowing through that cardboard tube that connects my ears together. :silly:

I don't EVEN want to know what you did with my gloves! :scream:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
I don't EVEN want to know what you did with my gloves! :scream:
Really? Gene got lonely, didn't you read about the screaming coming from Justql's camper.... Okkxr and TX246 were having a hayday with them. :scream:

Boots and gloves will be out tomorrow bubba.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
MX547 you weren't entirely off sequence. I was the #8 CRF with handguards and a big tank. I remember going up the moguls with you once or twice........

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom