Pictures from Husqvarna's museum

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
I recently had a chance to tour the factory museum in Sweden. Man, these guys made everything. Started off making firearms around 300 years ago. Have since made bicycles, motorcycles, microwaves, stoves, refridgerators, sewing machings, and a ton of other stuff. It was pretty cool. Sorry I don't have more pics, batteries died in the camera. :bang:

And in the motorcycle room they had a flat screen playing "On Any Sunday". I didn't want to leave. :laugh:

Whoops, guess I can't post pictures here. But click the links and you'll get there. Sorry.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
That's too cool. I wish I had a photo of the long-travel Husqvarna factory toilet seat that Pete had in the crapper at his Maico/Penton/CZ shop. That thing was so comfy it would make your azz laugh.

Seriously though, those are some cool photos. :)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Very cool!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Great pictures Adam. Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
man thats cool, the 50 was the neatest!!! Like a mini 400 :)

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Offroadr said:
man thats cool, the 50 was the neatest!!! Like a mini 400 :)

And I bet with those solid-rubber wagon tires and spring-only suspension it carves carners like a dream. :) It is a cool looking bike though. They only ever made that one.

WRRT250

Apr 5, 2006
Thanks for posting the pic's!
Just getting back into older Husky's.
Have 2 so far, but can see at least a few more in my future!
{shameless request below}
(P.S. need a 70's 250 or larger CR or WR tank for a project bike) :(

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…