Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
August 21st marks the last event in the Family series. Located in Moorsetown, MI at the Lansing Motorcycle clubgrounds. Heres the showdown: :aj:
1. Will Mark Stephenson score a 10th or better and lock up his series class win?
2. Will Erin Thompson score a 10th or better and score her series class win?
3. Will Aaron Marzec really ride his own minute with out his dad and score a class win or will Nathan stick it by him at the last event? It's gonna be a showdown to the final check!
4. Will Pat Marzec finish the run and lock his class win or will Liquid Lenny mow him down on the trail to protect his Pinecone win streak?
5. Will Max Lamee continue his winning ways with a 3rd or better and seal it up?
6. Will Zack Smith lock it down and win his class with his blistering points lead?
7. Will Sally Vernon come smoking back and steal some thunder for a strong finish?????
8. Will Jeanne Lamee zero them checks and win her second overall and win her class too???
EDIT! 9. Who can forget Ian Fowler the Spring Grand Champ!! Will he do it again?????
Stay tuned fans, the points chase is coming to a close and all the riders are in serious preparation for the final showdown. Be there August 21st and see it first hand!!

:worship:

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
DONT DO THIS TO ME FREDDY!!!!!!!
I have been watching "On Any Sunday" and this sounds EXACTLY like the end of the tape where alllll the riders are no longer in that season long - "lets have fun" mode and the "REAL RACING MODE" over comes the track like a cool nights fog on a warm lake :aj: :yeehaw:
BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I vote for Liquid Lenny! :worship: And with Aaron he would most likely do better on his own minute he knows how to tell time. :think:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
There will be at least one Penton - Davie - bringing up the rear. No points chase or race involved, just a ride for the fun of it.
Young Ted

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mark and I will be there to. Though I think Mark really could care less about the points chase - he is still 100% in the "I just wanna ride" mode! Good for him - after all, that really is what it is all about!.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
A quick question for Fred, or F&S etc. - as I understand it the Pinecone in the past has had a nice long gas stop mid way through the event. Is this the plan this year? I may have another kid joining Mark and I, and I suspect he will be really looking forward to a bit of catch up time!

Oh - For Inca's benefit - Mark's bike's name is Adrian......

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
KTM Mike said:
A quick question for Fred, or F&S etc. - as I understand it the Pinecone in the past has had a nice long gas stop mid way through the event. Is this the plan this year? I may have another kid joining Mark and I, and I suspect he will be really looking forward to a bit of catch up time!

Oh - For Inca's benefit - Mark's bike's name is Adrian......

There is usually 30-45 minutes of layover for lunch. I will know more this weekend as we work on the arrowing. But it has always been that way but I am not in charge of the event so I don't know for sure. I would say I am 90% sure that there will be some lunch time though.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Eugene - Tell Adrian his letters will leave later today and be there in time for Pine Cone.
Inca

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom