RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Damn, I have an outfit JUST LIKE THAT!!!!! How can I possible wear it NOW???

That was pretty amazing...and skimpy :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Shades of Cirque!

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
Gomer- thanks so much for posting a good version of that. I was super amped after I saw it on the Grammy's pulled one from You-Tube -- a super crappy rendition bootleg. I was embarrassed sending it out because it couldn't compare to what I had seen.

This one was crystal clear, and even on my laptop measured up.

The thing is- it's a great song- with a beautiful voice- but man oh man- the cirque stuff is friggin' amazing. Bet Cher- the queen of shocking skimpy outfits- wishes she had that gymnastic talent AND that amazing voice..... has anyone noticed I'm rambling.... I'm still in awe... even on the replay. It is the most awesomest!!!!!!

Cudos Pink!!! (loved the standing ovation- didn't even notice it the night of the Grammy's just because it was such an amazing performance.)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That was pretty cool and well done. The skimpy outfit didn't come off as trashy, rather artsy actually. I doubt there are many that would have pulled that off and even fewer with the correct "assets".

She does one of my favorite versions of "Bobby McGee".

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/da-V8V0kSj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/da-V8V0kSj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
Damn, I have an outfit JUST LIKE THAT!!!!! How can I possible wear it NOW???

That makes the performance so much better knowing that now Dave will never wear that outfit :yikes:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom