alblakecr250

Apr 3, 2004
Hey i have been riding my 03 CR250 for a while now and i want a little but more power. I was just wondering if someone could recomend a pipe, and wat it will give me performance wise. I am also thinking about modifying the reeds. If someone could give me a little advice on what brands to buy that woudl be great. thanx

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
The Doma pipe got great reviews in dirtrider. The V-Force reeds are also supposed to be good for that bike, if you can handle the jetting that is.

alblakecr250

Apr 3, 2004
choosing a pipe

Hey i read the response that said the Doma pipe was good. I was just curious if the procitcuit Platnum 2 is any good for an 03 cr250. or any procircuit or fmf pipes for that matter. And one more question, do stock reads have the low tension and high tension settings i have been hearing about? :yeehaw:

dsguru

Oct 23, 2003
I have an fmf sst on my 03 cr 250, works great.Jetting 400 main,40 pilot,needle 38-70 on 1st clip.The bike seems to really work good.It is faster than my buddys 02 with a pro circuit on it.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
I have the PC Works pipe on my 03 CR....As far as I can tell; it's no different than the stock pipe. I have found that the "Shorty" silencer seems to help the low end a bit. I also installed a Rad Valve....a little more help on the bottom. It's generally accepted on this board (and rightfully so) that sending your jug to Eric Gorr will net you bigger gains than any bolt on mod. Also....finally getting the bike jetted properly made a huge difference. Good Luck!

alblakecr250

Apr 3, 2004
thanx for all you advice i think im gonna go with an FMF. but what i would like to know is what silencer i should go with. i am looking for some bottom end snap as well as keep my top end performance

Top Bottom