mxmedic

Mar 31, 2002
I have a 97' KDX. Currently I have a FMF Fatty and FMF muffler on it. Since my local shop went over the bike this winter. It is now a weapon. I find that it comes very hard and in the tight stuff and seems harder to ride. (It waw not this fast last year, with the same stuff on it)I also have a Boysen Rad valve on it as well. Should I go back to the stock pipe or look at another option.

Thanks.
Kelly Sheppard
Oshawa, ntario Canada

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
i say that's a good problem .maybe get a diff sprocket or get used to it.the more u ride the more comfortable u'll get stay calm don't let it beat u.good luck

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Remove you're FMF Fatty and silencer, and send them to me, then install stock pipe and SA again :p Really, though, you might want to try the FMF KG-35 torqe pipe. Makes the powerband linear and smooth with much more low end.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Call Sudco and order a BEL needle for it. Try it in clip #3 position. That will smooth out the hit while retaining all the benifits of the mods. The needle is about $5 plus shipping. 1-800-998-3529 A 12T sprocket will make 2nd and 3 rd gears stronger but still will have the same powerband and generally speaking the front tire will come up on you easier.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Ditto what Fred T said,
in the mean time (till the needle comes in) drop the clip one. A touch-a-spooge is better than touch-a-tree. :eek:

Top Bottom