pipes & reeds

kdxer200

Jan 30, 2003
pipes

Hi i own a 2003 kdx 200 that i really like but it doesnt have enough top end i know i should get an fmf rev or pro circuit but i dont want to lose much bottom end so my question is which pipe should i get does the new pro circuit 2 improve any top end thanks for the help

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I know you are going to get a lot of "do a search" type responses, but my guess would be that you are looking for a quicker answer....not all of us have time to search:)...after all, if we all searched, the forum would be dead, wouldn't it?
I use a pro circuit platinum on my 200 and absolutely love the fit and performance. Low end loss is not an issue (to me), but if that is a major concern, look at the FMF torque pipe.
Good luck

kdxer200

Jan 30, 2003
moto tassinari delta vforce 2

what kind of power does this improve when you switch from stock because im trying to improve my top end but dont want to lose bottom end as i probably would with a pipe plus its a lot cheeper than a pipe so i could get this and a silencer.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…