the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm gonna hit PIRU again this coming weekend. Had a good time this past weekend trying to keep up with GGOJA.

Hope to see you there ... whoever you might be !

PIRU Motocross Park
4375 Center Street
Piru, CA 93040
http://pirumx.com

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I waited around for about 1/2 hour after you left ... I finally got tired of waiting for them to finish watering the track. I just packed up and went home ...

FYI ... they water the track from about 1 PM to 2 PM.

Oh yeah ... I'm pretty sore myself. I was surprised at how much mileage we racked up ... hope you can make it this weekend.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Eel are you still going?

What's it cost? it sounds like you need ins. and join a club, and pay the track fee?

I pretty sure I'm in. I plan on getting there early as I need to cut out about 12:30- 100 or so.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm going ... I'll be there at 9 AM on Sunday .. hope to see you there

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Sorry,Eric August 2nd. is Sat. I didn' t notice you put Sunday Aug. 2 by mistake. I just looked at the date. I'm unfortunately booked on Sunday. Have fun with out me.

I'm bummed I wanted to test out your 300, I'm thinking of gettting one as a 2nd. desert bike.

Tim

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
P.S.--- BTW, I did work today, and have plans for this evening. I just had a few minutes to check the boards, that's why I'm here on a Saturday. Work went pretty good today--the faster we get done the sooner we're off.

Hey, check this out: I've done deliveries on Sat. at Travis Prestons house and Steve Hengevelds place. (Team Honda off-road.)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
My buddy who races out at VMC lives across from Travis. What did you think of Travis's practice track, especially the jump over the driveway?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
It's a pretty cool looking track! They must have really good neighbors, as the houses are closer than what you'd think would allow for a track in your yard.
What blew me away was the water truck parked in the driveway. Not only does the kid have his own private track, but it's groomed and watered!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Didn't Scar have a 'green bike' before the Yammy? I think he's just dedicated to whatever works!

Exactly,

KX's, KLX's, CR's, YZ's, XR's and WR's have all been parked in my garage.

unfortunatly for my wallet, I decide I want something else even if what I have works well. IMO, nothings perfect in all situations. I was thinking of keeping my wr and getting a bike specificaly for the desert, as I'm really starting to enjoy the whole enduro and gp scene. the 250F is just a little underpowered in the "run what you brung" open vet class at the gp's. Honestly I was looking at the 525 but man the price tag is steep. :scream:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
The price tag is ssteep but that 525 is one nice bike. If money wasnt an issue Id have both the 250 and the 525. Thats the best of both worlds.
KTM: His parents have a track at their house for him too. Hows that for parent support?

Top Bottom