BrokenKeyTom

Jan 16, 2002
I'm seeking input from people on places to ride off-road in Massachusetts as well as off-road and enduro riding organizations in Massachusetts that involve children in the sport. Thank you.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
There are several state forest in Mass that you can ride in depending on where you live in Mass. You will need an ATV or regular registration. The forests are however closed from Dec. 1 until May 1 depending on the mud season. To compete in enduros or Jr. enduros see www.netra.org.(New England Trail Rider Association). There are I believe 16 Jr. enduros and 10 senior events. While you're there look into joining one of the Netra clubs, It will open up several riding opportunities.

Jh85

May 17, 2001
Where in MA?

I live in the Southeast part of the state. There aren't that many legal places to ride. Miles Standish State Forest is in the process of opening some new trials, hopefully we can pull it off.

DRZorro

Feb 9, 2001
Netra has what is called a "nervous novice" parent child ride, usually on the same day as a jr.enduro. These are are lot of fun and the kids get a medal or some token for participating. You ride your bike and your kids ride theirs.:scream:

Top Bottom