places to ride in S.or N. Carolina

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
I ride at TNT motorsports park all the time but im looking for somethin new. Does anyone know of any sand pits or large riding areas where people ride in SC or south end of NC?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There is a 20-30 acre open, sandy field near Blythewood (35 miles south of the Chester exit) that people ride often. It is one of those "implied permission" areas...you know, they hain't runned me off yet, so I muss have permission!

There is also Manchester SF near Sumter that has 18 or 19 miles of trails and a sandy MX track.

If you don't mind the drive, Hell Hole (sandy and not maintained well) might still be open near Batesburg/Leesvile.

Turkey Creek near Edgefield is similar to the track at TNT, but faster, with easier jumps.

One of the bike shops near Charlotte is supposed to have a track and I think one of the local pro riders also built a track between Chester and Charlotte, but I haven't been to either of those.

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
Turkey Creek sounds like fun, where exactly is that? NC or SC? I love TNT but I just like a change every now and then. thanx

Wade Murphy

Mar 17, 2002
You can ride at Brown Mountain in NC. It is in Caldwell county. Lots of wood riding.Also there is Hillriver track in Alexander county. Small but fun.Brown Mountain offers alot of riding if you like trails. Its a great place.

Top Bottom