Please Read-Mission Statement, Guidelines & Bylaws

Also in kansas city and looking for people to ride with, have three rail trailer for hauling bikes, and dont know to many people that ride anymore, I love to ride just not by myself, also looking for a dirt ridders club around the area to maybe join thanks

Chuck

Anybody know of any places in or around Fort Wayne Indiana area that have trails and or open gravel pits for goofing off in? I'm pretty much into any kind of riding ..I'm willing to go up to 80 miles or so to ride and meet up with others for riding fun....... wife gives me permission to play....lmao

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

agitt73

Subscriber
looking for northern AR riding areas

ok fellas i may be in the wrong chapter im not sure but i was wondering if there was any place to ride close to mountain home AR im planing on moving there soon thanks for any info

Did ya find out there is no place to ride near Mountain Home ,AR. Closest place I think is Chadwick by Springfield,MO

got rejected

biglou said:
If you haven't seen the previous posts or had a chance to, everyone please take a minute to read about the intentions of having a local chapter.

Mission Statement here: Click!

Bylaws here: Click!

Thanks!:)
I clicked on the bylaws and got a request to notify the web master (too old and stupid to know how to do that but I'm sure you are on to it)