plug after vforce2 with proper wot check

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
i warmed up on old plug and then did wot chop. i think this looks pretty good.

Attachments

• 100_1241.jpg
    100_1241.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 130

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Not too bad, a little rich but safe. The thinner that tan line is, the closer to spot on jetting. I have mine now around the width of a pencil line but I'm running C-12 and am sure of my fuel quality from one tankful to the next. The main advantage to a leaner carb is less spooge and therefore less cleaning of the KIPS and other parts. I've not noticed much performance enhancement between a single jet size up or down other than a slobbery tailpipe.

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I'm a little less than an average rider, but I get my jollies tweaking things. Them that can, ride....them that can't, tweak to make up for their bad riding. :confused:

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Check out the attached pic and read THIS thread. I'm definitely not an expert, fishhead had another approach that sounds viable in THIS thread at the end.

Tom

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Your bike will scare you more if you get the mixture ring down in size.

...and the main effects everything else, too.

Right after the 'scares me' part, you'll find yourself a gear (or two!) higher than you used to be...on the same trail!

Funny how that works.........;)

Focus has been on the 1.5º taper needles lately. Once you guys get a 'feel' for needles and what they do, you'll likely try some different stuff. Indeed the 'b' tapers smooth things out a good bit (that's what the oem needle is after all).

If you want an aggressive, fast, hard-hitting ride, a 'C' needle will likely provide that.

If you're riding a 75 mile hare scramble course, or a 100 mile enduro, a more sedate 'B' may well serve the purpose better.

They're both fun! Just different.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom