MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
A while back a gripe season started about the time it took for Eric to return a job. I am fairly new to DRN considering the regulars but I am glad I stumbled on to this site.

Well as always I am again well satisfied. I sent the 125 Big Bore Cylinder out on DEC 16. I spoke to Eric on Dec 19 and said he got it and was getting it ready for the next batch going to US Chrome. I said well a couple of week ?? He said I am getting swamped and it will be more like 4 and we have the holidays in there. Well he Shipped it back to me Jan 15 and I got it the 18th.

Thanks again now if it would stop Snowing....:mad:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Patiently waiting, I keep trying to do something else to the bike while I’m waiting for the cylinder and head to find its way home. So far I have done the clutch, steering head, rear linkage, rear shock, replaced all the chain rollers, slide, block, new rear brakes, new bars, new plastic and graphics, flushed the tank, rebuild the air box, cleaned and lubed every inch of the bike…I’m about to break down my sons bike just to have something to do. I sent my cylinder & head off for the 2mm overbore and all around power porting on 7 Jan. If I get it back before February, I’ll be surprised, pleased, but surprised. I would rather get it back later, knowing it wasn’t rushed. Besides, it’s too cold to ride. Once I get the break-in time out of the way, I’ll post a thread on the results. Guess I’ll have to change my screen id to yz133!

Wonder if Eric has any of those 5' window stickers that say "Forward Motion"
now that would be good promotion at the NC tracks, yea that's the ticket. :debil:

Dave:eek: :) :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom