Mar 8, 2004
ha! there you are- are you gonna help me put on my rear tire? its much stiffer than i recalled. LOL im stoked on the new white brothers pipe too. i hope it doesnt melt my fender, as the exaust comes out at 360 degrees instead of strait out the pipe.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
aceyduecey2000 said:
ha! there you are- are you gonna help me put on my rear tire? its much stiffer than i recalled. LOL im stoked on the new white brothers pipe too. i hope it doesnt melt my fender, as the exaust comes out at 360 degrees instead of strait out the pipe.

Welcome aboard Adam. I've got a set of tire irons - I learned my lessons on the CR5. That rear was almost baked on. I'll be out the next week &1/2, so if you can wait, I'll help.

Mar 8, 2004
i got the pipe on. they did a beautiful job mfg-ing it. went right on, but its close in a few places. i am interested to see what it does out there now. i found a front tire to put on also, so i have new skins up front and in the back. Sin, you gotta see the sweet helmet cover i got today too. i better stay out of Grand Prix Motorsports my man. talk to ya soon

signed,
mr. lack-o-caps

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
HomeMadeSin said:
I did see a guy riding an old school XL (circa 1980-1982). Was that you Wally?

Nope, twasnt i.
Good to hear there's a few other's out there other than mine though....... :eek:
Didnt even uncover it this time, but i did have the 650 up at the Aztec track.
No, i dont moto the BRP.
Well a little, but just for fun.
The bike likes whoops, but not THAT kind of whoops.
(folks who have ridden Aztec know what i mean.) :ohmy:
Luckily theres a lot of singletrack there too.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
aceyduecey2000 said:
i got the pipe on. they did a beautiful job mfg-ing it. went right on, but its close in a few places. i am interested to see what it does out there now. i found a front tire to put on also, so i have new skins up front and in the back. Sin, you gotta see the sweet helmet cover i got today too. i better stay out of Grand Prix Motorsports my man. talk to ya soon

signed,
mr. lack-o-caps

With that helmet cover, I'm sure the fo-fitty will pull the 5-honey... :thumb:

Top Bottom