mxwannabe

May 11, 2005
Last weekend I ordered an Acerbis plastics kit through mxsouth and much to my surprise when i recieved my box from the it contained a incomplete set of Polisport plastics. Well after calling them up and talking to jeff, nice guy, I was informed that the Acerbis was on backorder. So they switched me over to the Polisport because they are better quality anyways. Im just wondering if Polisport plastics are the same quality or better than Acerbis?
Thanks in advance for replys

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Mxwannabe,
I Have Purchased A Ton Of Plastic Over The Years, Oem, Acerbis, Ufo, And More Recently Poli-sport. I Prefer The First Three. In My Opinion The Poli-sport Is Not As Good Of Quality As The Other Three, Not To Mention It Retails For Less Than Ufo Or Acerbis. You Get What You Pay For. If It Was Me I Would Send It All Back To Mx South And Demand The Acerbis Kit That You Paid For, Or Ask For A Full Refund And Get It From Somewhere Else. Your Application For A 2001 Yz 250 Is Not Something Odd-ball, There Are Plenty Of Other Places That Should Have It In Stock. Good Luck!!!

Dave Leathers.

mxwannabe

May 11, 2005
Ya thats probally the right thing to do, not to mention I still havent recieved my radiator shrouds. But shipping it back is a pain in the butt. I just wish they would have informed me about the change to polisport and if they retail lower I would like to recieve some money back. I think I need more opinions though before I make a decision... I have to wait for the shrouds anyways :bang:

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
You paid for the Acerbis set. I would call him back and let him know you're not happy. I would expect that he would cover your return shipping costs given that you weren't made aware of the change. Give him another call...give him a chance to make it right.

Top Bottom