MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Have you heard about what the owner of RMC is trying to get done? In the latest issue of northwest motorcyle news (that freebie paper) they have a great article on a new place they are trying to get open. They bought the old home depot building in renton and its going to be thier new dealership and have a indoor track or two, resturant, locker room it sounds really sweet. Heard its been set back cause of the city I think it cause they wanted to sereve alcohol personally I say forget it I really could care less and don't really want that atmosphere around at the track especially for the kids. Just what we need drunk mini dad's screaming at thier kids to go faster :) Hopefully they can get it done would be pretty sweet.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I talked to Ted at Motorcycle Works of Renton today.  It's an 80,000 square foot building.  Mickey Fay is involved in running it.  The track is built, but the city of Renton is being uncooperative about permits and such so the opening date is now pushed back to December.  :(

Top Bottom