Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think we all need to throw our support behind a vendor with such an awesome product line! Powerbands, Round Tuit, Cross Drill Break lines, Muffle Bearings, Blinker Fluid and more. I gota' give credit to my buddy DougRoost for turning me on to them!

http://kalecoauto.com

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I was needing a new powerband, and this one seems a little stronger and better made than what yamaha came up with. I'd highly recommend this product to every squid out there. Great product....

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Thanks patman I thought you were my friend and now you turn people onto my biggest competitor in the powerband sales. I guess for a limited time I'll have to drop my prices again just to get rid of the new supply I just got in.

I have the chucktanium (awesome power both low end and top) will be $20 now. They fit all bikes but are recomended as a standard upgrade on any 80 or 85cc

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Thanks man, I have looking all over the 'net for a 710 cap.....couldn't even find one on Fbay :cool:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
RM85rider123 said:
you cant buy a power-band
Sure you can...my buddies Chuckabong 490 has 2 of them. A low-speed and high speed powerband

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
RM85rider123 said:
you cant buy a power-band
If you bought a bike you bought a powerband.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Patman said:
I think we all need to throw our support behind a vendor with such an awesome product line! Powerbands, Round Tuit, Cross Drill Break lines, Muffle Bearings, Blinker Fluid and more. I gota' give credit to my buddy DougRoost for turning me on to them!

They don't carry gigzillerator valves though. :whoa: No arbider buttons either. :fft:

Been lookin' for those for years now. :bang:

Top Bottom