Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
This can change, but it's pretty close... Areas being used for an event are off limits to open riding durinig the event, but the rest of the park will be open. In other words, there will always be open riding available.

Wednesday
=======
open riding

Thursday
======
8:00...Riders Meeting with AJ Waggoner (flagger sign-up for MX races)
10:00... Poker Run
Open Riding
1:30...Nikki's Tag team
5:00..Eric Gorr Seminar (with Eric & Rich)

Friday
====
8:00 ..Riders Meeting with AJ
10:00.. Wardy's MX School
1:30.. Ladies Only MX (Grand Prix track) (Pokie)
2:30.. Junior Class MX (Oldguy & Patman)
3:30.. Team Hare Scramble (OffRoadr, Mully & Fredette)
8:00..Poker Run - Night Time (Offroadr)

(2 EMT's and Ambulance on site: 1:30 - 4:30)

Saturday
======
8:00 ....Riders Meeting with AJ
9:00....Suspender Show with Jeremy
10:30...GROUP PHOTO : Gather by the bridge on the MX Track, in gear, with bike.
11:00..Fredette's Off-Road Riding Clinic
1:30... MX - C-class
2:00... MX - A/B class
2:30... MX Lighted Bikes
6:00...Trophies, Big Prize Give-away Drawing
(moderators only meeting/dinner 7:00-8:30)
The DW 01 Bonfire 8:30 - till... ??

(2 EMT's and Ambulance on site: 1:30 - 3:30)

Sunday
=====
departures... PP (PostPartem depressions)
No D-17 Race Scheduled, Open Riding (pay park)

Note: Several members and mods will be arriving early on Monday & Tuesday to get things setup. If you will be arriving on Tuesday and want to help-out, please let us know here.

This will be the "official schedule" thread, watch it for changes/updates.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Speeches?

Ivan said he wasn't going to be there!

Will Langtown have a Z50 class?

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'll be showing up tuesday too. Not sure what time since it depends on if i'm caravaning or soloing it. If soloing it i'll be there around noon and can help out where needed.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Is it maybe possible to get some kind of races in on the MX track on Thursday in some of the open slots? Either like Saturday's program with A/B, C, bikes w/ lights or something else with a twist... like tag-team MX or something? That could be fun :) It will give everyone a little practice for Saturday's races (and a chance for those not there on Sat. to race, too)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
WOW, I've been around bikes for a long time and I never really thought about what a poker run meant. Is that really what it is or is that a DW Mctwist?
You wouldn't pull our leg would you:think , disregard last comment, I know the answer to that one:D .

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
That is it exactly

Around here in the fall especially (and winter on snowmobiles) the Harley groups run poker runs all the time. Their twist is the checkpoints are bars and you get a card with each drink purchased:think . I like the DRN versoin much better and even an old slow guy like me has a chance:)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Thump, Yeah just trying to get ahead enough to go riding eerr testing tomorrow morning :) . The things I have to do I tell ya :silly:

oldguy, that's cool, I've know about poker runs most of my life just never knew what they were:confused: . Of course I wouldn't know a winning poker hand if it slapped me in the face.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by billywho
Of course I wouldn't know a winning poker hand if it slapped me in the face.

Neither would I. Someone had to inform me I won 3rd place last year at the spodefest! :confused:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by motopuffs
is there a charge for the seminars/etc.?

I got you covered in advance. Just make your check out to Slo' Mo and I'll fill in the rest. :p

Actually, thats what makes this so cool. All the events/seminars are covered by your signup fee. Okie has personally paid all those giving the seminars a bonus up front. Something like cheeseburgers and tequila. You on the other hand, will not find another chance to get more knowledge or have more fun in 4 days for a measly few bucks. :)

Now Okie, when do I get that free set of DRN swingarm stickers???:cool:

B

biglou

Re: Eric Goor/Rich Rorich Seminar.

PLEASE let me know if that time slot changes. Several of us are going to drive in overnight as opposed to waiting until morning to leave to catch this!:)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Lou - As of 8-28 It looks like Eric's seminar will be late in the day on Thursday.

Top Bottom