Prescription Goggles: Pro-vue or Team-MO??

jo8243

Aug 11, 2001
I'm going to buy a set of prescription goggle inserts, either Team-MO (team-mo.com) or Pro-Vue (www.pro-vue.com). Does anyone have experience with these and can tell me which one is the better product? I'd like to hear from you if you have owned both of them or at least have seen both of them in person....

The Team MO looks like it would be easier to change, but from the pics on their website it looks like it might not cover as much area in the goggle as the Pro-Vue. I don't want to be looking at or over the top of the lens if I am standing up riding and looking slightly upwards. Can anyone comment on this?

I'd appreciate any feedback!

Thanks

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
i have the mo & like it, i've never tried the other. you might do a search; there were a couple of threads about this not long ago.

jo8243

Aug 11, 2001
Lawman,

Does the Team MO insert cover enough area inside the googles so that it never seems like you see the edge of the lens in your field of vision (or look over the lens)? Especially like if you're leaning forward and sort of looking upwards to look straight ahead?

Thaks

Last edited:

RakO

Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by jo8243
I'm going to buy a set of prescription goggle inserts, either Team-MO (team-mo.com) or Pro-Vue (www.pro-vue.com). Does anyone have experience with these and can tell me which one is the better product?
I ordered a Pro-vue system but could not use it do to the fogging problem.
It is muuch much moore easier to clean the normal glasses.
Big marketing ...useless system if fogging is there.

RakO

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom