Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
This place has been a magnificent resource for dirt bike infomation. The problem is, my memory (grey matter, not electronic) isn't quite as accurate as written information. So, naturally, I like to print out the information I need to keep hand. The problem is that when I print a page, the right side gets cut off. My first solution was to highlight and print "selection", which did the job, however it still prints all the icons, links, options, etc.

Is there another way to print the text only that this computer dork doesn't know about? :scream:

Thanks -

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Thanks Milque -

I tried that, but I still get all the avatars and signature lines etc. I have cut and pasted onto MS Word. it works pretty well, I'm just trying to get text only.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm glad you asked this. I have the same question. A cut and paste brings a whole lot of extra junk with it when you grab the entire thread.

B

biglou

Psst...There's a little icon at the top right of each thread that says "View Printable Version"! :D It's right above the "Email this page" button. Those descriptions pop up when you put your cursor over them.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Now don't I feel silly :confused: Thanks Lou. I guess I don't have the time to explore all of the unmarked icons to see what they do :debil:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Man, I am Willy We Todd Didd! :eek: :)

Thanks Lou!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom