smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I have a set and I'm very pleased with them. There's a bit of misconception about just what the light sensitive part is, so I'll elaborate. The goggles never get completely clear, they always have a bit of a tint to them, but in brighter light they do appear to get darker. The foam is the best part about the goggles, it's no-sweat stuff and really keeps them from fogging up, the strap stays tight and doesn't stretch or sag, which is great. The only problem I had is I washed them with my gear (oops :eek: ) and the lens is seperating on one side. I'd buy another set though, great product.

jho410

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
Agreed. They fit well and the foam is great. I also used their double pane no fog lense in the rain at the WFO enduro in NorCal a few weeks ago and they are great. I wouldn't, however, suggest using RainX. It doesn't seem to work well and they are eternally foggy once the sun comes out.

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
The best I have ever owned!!! Ditto on the No-Sweat foam. I have ridden in all types of weather and had no fog problems. They give you a nice goggle bag to store them in that works well as a cleaning clothe(no-scratch)

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
i love these goggles...well everything(awseome foam) exept for the lenses they do scratch really easy and im not real impressed with the light sensitive part(they always seem a bit dark to me.....i have a question...has anyone tried the mirror or smoke lenses?are they as clear as regular lenses?

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I like mine and will stick with the product for awhile, I have been able to look at a lot of riders googles and the Pro Grip is the you guessed it - the best. Get the suplements and keep them up.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just picked up a set myself and I have not used them yet, but will try them out this weekend. They look awesome and my eyes are very light sensitive, so the tinting part was what sucked me in. I wore my helmet and the goggles out in my backyard during the mid-afternoon sun and I was happy with the shading! I mighta looked dorky, but no one saw....

Top Bottom