kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
I just put a pro circuit pipe on recently and was amazed how it woke the bike up. You wont notice much at the bottom end but in the mid to top range you will want to hang on. by the way, it fit perfectly with no mods. I have heard some bad things on the way fmf pipe fit. anyway, you wont be disipoited with the pro circuit.

kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
it does make it somewhat louder, i have the silencer with the spark arrester so it keeps the noise down. but it does give it more of the two stroke sound though.

kdxsam

Sep 20, 2002
Yep, I got the Pro Circuit pipe/silencer combo and I love it! It will definetly wake up the top-end hit, but the bottom will stay about same. It seems like it wants to keep revving to the moon! I got a 2001 KDX200 also. I just put a new PC pipe on it and the 304 Factory Sound (race cap). It definetly sounds good! But, it could be louder. Too bad they don't make a shorty for it! That'd be awesome.

kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
pc pipe

i was wondering how much horsepower a pc pipe and silencer would give me on a 01 kawasaki kdx200 and is it true that its like a fmf rev pipe with botom end in means of preformance?i read this in the faqs but still am confused. thanx alot btw ne 1 jump with their kdx what mods did u do i weigh 190 if that helps

kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
please help me im not sure about the pc pipe

i have heard mixed reveiws of the pc pipe for my 01 kawasaki kdx200 what kind of power bottom,mid,top power do i get what is the preformance increase percent like the fmf rev pipe is a 15% increase in horsepower.if i got this a uni airfilter and carbon tech lt reeds about how much horsepower will this beast have? ne jump their kdx what is it like jumping stock my weight is 190

kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
i cant give you any percentage increase numbers but i can tell you that you wont see much increase in the lower end. You will see a huge increase in power in the mid to upper range. As it stands now, i'm very happy with the pro circuit. I to have a 2001 kdx 200 and ride mostly in tight woods and traials. the pipe has made a tremendous change in power that i was'nt sure that i would see. I had a hard time deciding which pipe to get but had heard of bad things about the fit and customer satisfaction when it came to the fmf on this forum. As far as the pro circuit is concerned, it fit perfectly with no mods. I hope this helps some and good luck.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom