Purchase online from Costa Rica

Tico

Feb 6, 2004
Have you guys purchased online? I am located in Costa Rica, Central America :eek: and I am thinking of purchasing some parts online, since I cannot find them in my country. :ugg:

So far, this is the best I have found (though I am not sure if they ship offshores and how much the shipping, handling and taxes will be):
www.midwestactioncycle.com
I am interested in the following:
# PK89200DP Pro Circuit Platinum Pipe 1992 KDX 200 $169.95
# SK89200D-304 Pro Circuit R304 Factory Sound Silencer 1992 KDX 200 $84.95
# 607 Power Reeds 1992 KDX 200 $28.95

Please let me know if you know any better option. My bike is 1992 KDX200SR (oil injected, street legal model G4) :thumb:

Thanks!

carney

Mar 17, 2004
Those guys are one of the oldest outfits in the game, I remember them from my YZ 80 days back in the 1980's. I doubt you'd have any problem with them. Don't know much about your selection of parts as my bike is even older than that, but man I'd love to bring my KDX down to C.A. - it would be an awesome way to get around. This is pretty far away, but I will be in Managua at the end of the year - so if you can't get your parts for some reason let me know, I may be able to bring some of the smaller stuff there with me if that is any help. Good luck.

Tico

Feb 6, 2004
Hi Carney,

Thanks for your kind feedback! I found the pipe here yesterday! It will be $215, probabbly fair since I will not have to pat shipping handling and taxes on that. I will still need the silencer and reeds; I'll probably order this things next week using a local dealer who brings parts in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for yor ukind offerring of bringing parts for me, I really appreciate it. Be sure I'll ask you if there's anything I need and I cannot find here.

Contact me if you come accross Costa Rica on your trip to Managua (mpenaranda@hotmail.com).

Pura Vida!

Top Bottom