yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
This group was founded based on smack talking. I know I don't visit this forum too often, school keeps me busy enough that I don't make it up to North Texas too much, but I've been noticing when I come in here lately that this whole forum is a bunch of lovey-dovey nonsense.

It's time to thrown down a gauntlet. In a recent conversation with Jeffy-sue, he seemed to imply that he was faster than me. I think that is a bunch of bull. Here is a direct transcript of actual events.

jeffysue (3:29:50 PM): I am getting the 290 perfect. Bugs worked out of her
Eric (3:32:33 PM): [my new bike] still needs work
Eric (3:32:37 PM): the ergos are all wrong
Eric (3:32:58 PM): you'd probably like it as it, levers and brake pedal are all way too high
jeffysue (3:33:21 PM): oh you mean "normal"?
Eric (3:33:16 PM): no
Eric (3:33:18 PM): i mean goofy
Eric (3:33:21 PM): "mx"
Eric (3:33:27 PM): i'm a sit down rider, i don't need my brake pedal to be that high
jeffysue (3:33:49 PM): *lazy rider
Eric (3:33:53 PM): you say lazy, i say i'm faster than you...
jeffysue (3:34:32 PM): we'll see
jeffysue (3:34:40 PM): I rode well last weekend

Since there is a KTMtalk ride already scheduled at Muenster that weekend that I was planning on going to, why don't we come up with some sort of competition? Can you handle it?

:nener:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Better wear your chest protector.

All I got to say 'bout 'dat. :fft:

Well except that Widdle Ewick just got himself a new KaTooM and I guess he is ready to get the front plate and fender all messed up as he tries to avoid the spray coming off my back tire. :rotfl:

I would think he'd want to keep it looking fresh and new for a little while, heh heh.

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Weak sauce Jeff...

Where's taraker when you need him?

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I've seen both you limp wristed weenies ride, I'll take your challenge and lead you through some of Muensters finest offroad nastys @ 9:00 AM Saturday morning, 3/17/07! You wont have to dodge the boulders comming off my back tire for long, but do wear your boob protectors. :laugh:

I'll try not to get to far ahead, don't want you getting lost. :whoa:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
..... what a bunch of smack talk wannabe's!!! ;)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey twinkie, you too good to join in the fray? Or too chicken?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
MX tracks are for NTAC wannabes and prima donnas.

When you wanna grow up, I'll be in the woods.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Grady said:
You mean like in Deliverance :fft:

You old people and your movies. You know, I had to go look that up on wikipedia to get your reference.

But twinkie does have a purty mouth...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
There ain't something right with you guys. I think you've smacked your heads into so many trees that you think that the coolest place to ride is in the Oaklawn area! Or does this behavior form from spending so much time away from family and wives while camping. Kinda the Broke Back Muenster effect! :moon:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I seem to remember a certain leaf blowing out to a TORO race or two in the past, but it always seemed to blow back home crying to it's mama.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
For such a young dude you sure have a crappy memory! Oldtimers affliction in someone so young is very sad. Drop out of college before you forget where you are and get even more lost!

My first TORO race... and for that matter... my first offroad experience (other than desert riding in far west texas when I was younger than you) started off with a DES with about 30 other riders in front of me. I worked my way up to mid-pack, passing pinky flinger jeffysue on the way, and I still wanted more laps when they hung out the checkered flag.

Bonita was a bummer. MuckRaker and I cooked up some fine steaks and even fed some pitsally that hung around looking for a free handout like some border crossing beggar. ;)

Despite our goodwill (one would think that would ensure good race day blessings), I had to endure that windy cold night in a borrowed pop-up with no heat. I was ready for race day but had to pack it up because my oldest son got sick. Such is the life of responsibility....

Say Hi to your dad for me. He's very cool and I miss not getting to hang out with you guys! Even though you are a Broke Back Muenster star!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Yes, you motored around me alright. But let's get the facts on the table there Sparky...
It was the last lap and I made the mistake of thinking you were a rider in another class and I slowed and waved you by. So you better get your story straight you turd licker. You did NOT pass me, I *let* you by.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
jeffd said:
Yes, you motored around me alright. But let's get the facts on the table there Sparky...
It was the last lap and I made the mistake of thinking you were a rider in another class and I slowed and waved you by. So you better get your story straight you turd licker. You did NOT pass me, I *let* you by.

And how many bikes passed you as you were hanging by your helmet in that tree? That there should prove to you that you should never ride above your skill level.... and try to catch up with me! :nener:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'll take all of you. The only reall battle will be for second behind me. :boss:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
This isn't a race to the camp Tejas food line! :rotfl:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
TwinSpar said:
This isn't a race to the camp Tejas food line! :rotfl:

nor is it to the bathroom. So maybe you should rethink :nener:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
well, i suck and i know it. just as long as i dont hit the ground/tree/rock or get a flat, im happy. to think of it, im headed back to the land of rocks. kiamichi style for a little ride to muse. after riding in oklahoma, muenster seems like a groomed track. while yall are "racing", ill eat all of your good stuff. hehee

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Stanbagger - we *know* you can ride. :cool:

Twinspank is just skeered and makin' lots of excuses and even more hot air.... :blah:

And Widdle Ewick and his KTM just needs to be reminded of what is reality. :ohmy:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
There is a reason the the wind blows from the south in Oklahoma!;)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
BSWIFT said:

OR the reason that Texas does not fall off into the ocean. :whoa:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
BSWIFT said:

Yup... trailer parks are magnets to big wind and Texas just takes care to make it swirly for you notherners! :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
jeffd said:
And Widdle Ewick and his KTM just needs to be reminded of what is reality. :ohmy:

Speakin of hot air...

You know you don't stand a chance unless we're on a mx track.

I'll be there on Saturday morning. :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom