Smallville

Sep 2, 2005
Is there a big difference in these models...cause I'm looking to move my son up in speed capability and he has a pw50 right now...would a ktm mini adventurer be the next step or the same thing....if you have a better idea of what to get please suggest away...thanks.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I concur, you should look into the pro jr, maybe even the sr. Also, Cobra had a good showing at Loretta's this year. Have you read through the giant 50 thread that has been going on (Cobra, KTM, LEM)? There are a lot of good opinions in there.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
In the 4-6 class 16 of the top 20 spots were the cobra at Loretta's this year. They have never lost a loretta's championship since the CM came out in 1997. More than dominating the 4-6 class. But specifically you asked about the mini adv. it has roughly twice the power of the pw50. In the "AMA Class 3" there are 3 bikes. PW50, KTM Mini adv and Cobra PW3. The cobra totally dominates because it has superior motor and supsenion. It has twice the output of the mini adv but is able to be reduced down the roughly the same level. Plus the Ohlins rear shock is killer.

Don't take my word for it as I'm a cobra Dealer. do your research. www.cobratalk.com and www.ktmtalk.com you can read up on problems of both bikes and differences from guys other than me.

Top Bottom