GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Here is part of the description.....02 CR125

"The bike was entered in the US Open at Las Vegas and finished 5th overall"

So who actually got 5th overall in 125cc Vet Class? and where was that person from?

Thanks for the info, I will donate a Spacely-Sprocket race jersey to the first 5 correct answer(s).

Below is the actual text of auction

You looking at a 2002 Honda purchased in the spring of 2002. Bike was ridden by vet class rider, very well taken care of! Lots of extras including... Pro Circuit pipe and silencer, New Renthal sprockets and handlebars, V Force reed valves, Newer Dunlop tires, top end was just redone... only broken in. Bike was entered in this years US Open on Las Vegas and finished 5th overall. Very Fast and nimble. Please contact seller with any questions prior to bidding. terms are as follows...$500 deposit due within 3 days of auction close, remainder due within 7 days or pickup/delivery of bike. Nationwide shipping available for $250-$300. I am listing bike for a friend, so I will try to answer questions as best as I can. ANY BIDDERS WITH ZERO OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK MUST CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING OR BIDS WILL BE WITHDRAWN! Thanks for looking and happy bidding. Please visit my other auctions to see other dirtbikes I have for sale.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Yeah, I saw that as well. And was wondering the same thing. All a guy can do (if he's interested) is ask for some kind of conformation. But if it was, it doesn't mean it's a good bike. I have also seen helmets on ebay that are registerd as Arai, but are really a KBC or HJC with a Arai sticker on them. Ebay can be good, but like anywhere else, people try to pull a fast one.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Ryan Sipes and Jesse Casillasgot got 5th but they wern't vet so I have feeling it's.

5 055 Kevin Yde Pewaukee WI HON Motorsports Factory, Rock Solid Yde Drywall, Billy Brown Ins.

Last edited:

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
OK everything is verified and correct, thanks. I got the bike tonight. Needs major work, but hey! It's winter, it'll give me somethign to do.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Was Kevin Yde Pewaukee WI correct? Is that the bike you just bought?

Oh, just saw the bike, yep that's the correct bike :)

Kevin got 5th in the amatuer arena cross world finals in the plus 30 class.

Last edited:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Since Canadian is the only one who replied does that mean he gets all 5 jerseys? :confused:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by GCooper
I got the bike tonight. Needs major work, but hey! It's winter, it'll give me somethign to do.
Major work? How much did you get it for and what does it need as far as major work? Major work sounds BAD.... :think:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Hey Coop, Where's my jersey? :confused:

Mr. GCooper, CR asked a question, I guess that bike need's alot of work :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You can ship it to me..........But I am the Scheptical type :think:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by MikeT
Major work? How much did you get it for and what does it need as far as major work? Major work sounds BAD.... :think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom