XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Hint: it wasn't Jamir.
Inspiration from the ultimate black masters that invented this primal scream Rhythm & Blues & Rock & Roll continues to drive my every lick, every song, every concert. Being clean and sober for 60 years and fueling my sacred temple with the sacred protein of The Beast of The Hunt provides me with the healthiest lifestyle available to mankind. Believing in the music with every fiber of my being and maximizing the heart and soul of every musical moment create a power that surpasses the sum of its parts. I am terminally drunk on freedom.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
That would be me, of course! :nod: ;)

Oh wait, that would be plagarism, on my part, as I was only repeating the words of the great white hunter, Ted Nugent. :boss: :p :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Can't you just hear him saying that? Spoken fast and intense.

Sweaty Teddy
Terrible Ted
The Nuge
The wackmaster
I am sure there is a few more

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I think I have cat scratch fever.

Anyone here see his "reality" TV show? What a hoot! :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
I think Ted has a Stranglehold on common sense.

Now, if we could just get him to run for president. Wouldn't that be unique.. A president with common sense.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
IndyMX said:
No one with that kind of common sense would ever run for President..

He keeps promising to run for governor of Michigan.....maybe in 2010 he can displace the leftist hag that has run our poor state into the ground. :pissed:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just started getting an Outdoor channel that carries his (outdoor) show.. Good stuff.

Ted tells it straight-up. Too straight-up for mere mortals.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom