B

biglou

dirt bike dave said:
Speaking of immortals, how about a Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent ticket? Is it too late to start a write in campaign?
Pred and I floated that idea a while back. They would be driven around the country in the General Lee, driven by Mr. T., with Foghat blasting from the radio. However, Theoretical Physicist Stephen Hawkin published a paper which ultimately got the tour cancelled due to the high probability that the world would explode from what he simply described as "So much Awesome."

It's true. Look it up on Wikipedia...

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
BadgerMan said:
He keeps promising to run for governor of Michigan.....

He still a resident of Michigan? He lives in Texas now I believe. He moved after the mold deal at his house in Michigan.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Offroadr said:
He still a resident of Michigan? He lives in Texas now I believe. He moved after the mold deal at his house in Michigan.

Good question.......here's what Wikipedia had to say:

In May 2005, Nugent said he was "getting real close to deciding to run" for governor of Michigan. On August 4, 2005, CNN reported that Nugent had withdrawn from the race for 2006 but was keeping his options open for 2010. Nugent also was rumoured to be under consideration by the Illinois Republican Party as its candidate in that state's 2004 Senate race. Ted and his family now live in Crawford, Texas, a small town west of Waco, Texas, which is also the location of President George W. Bush's ranch. He is a weekly contributor to the local newspaper, the Waco Tribune-Herald. In July 2008, Nugent reiterated his desire, saying "I was serious when I threatened to run for office in the past if I cannot find a candidate who respects the U.S. Constitution and our sacred Bill of Rights."

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Resident?

Either way he has Sunrise Acres hunting camp in Michigan as well as his camp in Texas. 7500 dollars for a 3 day deer hunt in MI...luckily I have my own land so it's a tad cheaper! I hope he does run for Gov. I'd be first in line at the polls. Our ex-beauty queen is a drag.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I'm proud to say that Ted Nugent was the first Rock & Roll band I ever heard in concert, (somewhere between 1973 and '75,) in the Clinton, IA., High school gym. The Amboy Dukes were the 'warm-up' band.

I've been a fan ever since! :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom