XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
so I get to work, and I walk into the break room to see how things are progressing for the day. My coworkers are discussing this and that and whatnot, and the subject of the Barrett-Jackson auction comes up, and someone wonders when it'll be on TV.

one guy says:

"It's usually on TV when it's televised"

:rotfl:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Was his name Boomhauer? Dang ole', TV.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
"When you're sick and from a small town... you don't feel well."
(my grandpa)

:think:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
OK son, tell me something I don't know.
"I open-mouth kissed a horse once, bet you didn't know that."

ok, I'll be quiet now

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
OK son, tell me something I don't know.
"I open-mouth kissed a horse once, bet you didn't know that."
If its true that you can slam 6 beers and an ugly woman becomes beautiful, how many does it take for a horse? And that is assuming alcohol was involved?

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Here's the scary shocker... honor roll student, not a drinker, smoker... nuthin'.
He always comes up with very random, funny stuff.
"I thought I smelt cabbage."

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
my wife while mad at me and yelling: " well your gonna feel real bad when i wake up dead in the morning!!!!" ??? had friends over and all of us was rolling in the floor lol... and yes it had to explained to her... :rotfl:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
While at a friends house when I was 15 we were all going to sleep over in the living room.

4 young 15 year old boys and there was a toy Micky Mouse ball that we were tossing around as we laid watching an MX race that was on late on ESPN (my friend was the only one of us with cable).

As we were hitting the ball around his mother comes out of her bedroom in disgust by the noise we had been making and firmly told us to...

"Quit playing with your balls"

Of course that had 4 young boys rolling with laughter!

Ivan

May 10, 2007
ok in my school we have photography classes. the assignment was to take pictures of the alphabet but the letters had to come up in random passing (ie not a group of sticks laid out on the ground to form a letter but sticks falling on the ground to make a letter.) so the teacher continues on saying that by the end of the project they should have 26 pictures. one girl in the class raises her hand and says...

"arent there 27 letters in the alphabet"

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom