jdbrusch

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2001
Vandean was wondering how you made out with the tranny ,did you take it in or was there any damage.If you want give me a call (I left my number on your answering machine,You are a hard person to get in touch with) I can get you a great deal on a set of Devol rad guards if they have them in stock, I have them on my WR and they are holding up great. James :)

jdbrusch

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2001
Sorry Canyncarvr, thats 17000 kilometers on the bike not kilo-meters per second,I use to own a 84 750 Nighthawk the exact same bike as you but in Canada we got a model with a 50cc bigger motor,sold it 2 yrs ago it was just getting to dangerous riding around the streets up here,at least on the dirt there are no encounters with the front end of a car,maybe the odd runin with the occasional tree.They were a great bike. :)

vandean

Feb 19, 2002
Sorry I didn't get back to you Jdbrusch.I think my wife may have erased your message.THe tranny seems fine according to the dealer.I rode the bike again and no problems except for the front end.I posted a thread about it.If you have any answers that would be great.The rad guards you mentioned would be fine if the price is right.How much are they?Do you work at a shop her in the lower mainland??? Where can I reach you? Just post it on my email.I'll get it for sure that way.Thanks
Vandean69@hotmail.com

Top Bottom