oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This photo shows who is still the King (for now at least)

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
I thought that was a pretty classy move on RC's part myself. The helmet cam view was amazing. It's like they had a little conversation, while flying through the air in the middle of an AMA National.

I can't imagine looking sideways while flying through the air, let alone taking the time to say "How you doin'?" while I'm at it. :worship:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
mxer_69 said:
Someone sould be a good guy and post it somewhere where ALL of us can see it. I would really appretiate it. Thanks.
sorry about that I can only get a small version to show. I guess it is better then nothing :ugg:

Attachments

• point1a.jpg
    point1a.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 107

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
No disrespect intended, but has anyone ever thought maybe RC's not pointing to JM out of respect and and thinking "Your still the king". Maybe he's pointing at him and thinking "your going down old timer". :think:

Maybe we could play that caption game with this photo. What is RC really thinking when pointing at JM?

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
TheGrinch said:
No disrespect intended, but has anyone ever thought maybe RC's not pointing to JM out of respect and and thinking "Your still the king". Maybe he's pointing at him and thinking "your going down old timer". :think:

Considering that RC made a big deal of not running the #1 plate in the outdoor season until he had topped MC's win record I really doubt that was the case. I've never seen him have anything but the utmost respect for McGrath and what he's accomplished in the sport.

With that said, here's my entry:

"You da man, but I'm your daddy!" :)

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
--the throttle's the other hand? (lame, I know)

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
SAYYYYYY.......I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE!!!!!

YO! tell team honda ricky says HEY!

your front wheel is loose......MADE YOU LOOK!!!!!

Top Bottom