SoCalMatt

Dec 8, 2004
I just saw this video on foxracing.com and had to share it with those who haven't seen it. It's a good 2 minutes or so in length. Click on link below to check it out.

RC Training Video

The sound of his perfectly tuned RM250 blazing around his practice track is amazing, you have to crank up your speakers! This video had me in awe :ohmy: . Nothing against 4 strokes, but I sure miss the sound of just 2 strokes racing each other. Let me know what you think. :cool:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
He doesn't need any music tracks....mannnnn Reminds me of the time I was out at a practice track near Redbud on a Friday before the national.Brian Swink and Damon Huffman were there on their Suzuki 125 works bikes.There must have been only 4 of us there watching.I was right by the woops when both Brian and Damon would go by side by side with the the throttle pinned open.It was perfect harmony and better than any catherderal organ i ever heard. And yes...nothing like the sound of a 2 stroke

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Cool.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
LoL, I remember everyone saying the same thing about him on a 125.... Funny how the "experts" aren't as correct as everyone believes they are..... Wonder how crow tastes.....?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The sound of him going those those whoops is just awesome.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I love the way he gets on the gas hard before he's even landed from the jumps.

SoCalMatt

Dec 8, 2004
Yeah, when he's flying through the whoops it sounds really cool. The bike sounds awesome! :cool: He is so dam fast and fluid through the berms as well. I can't wait to see and hear him in person on Saturday. I'm just praying it doesn't rain... :worship:

Top Bottom