JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I saw the alert on the freeway this morning. I didnt know what it was until I got to work and turned on the radio. I wonder if the alert helped.

Glad it turned out well.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I've been following it all day, and was relieved to see the girls had been found and rescued, alive and well.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I saw the "Amber Alert" on the message boards on the way to work this morning also. Sent a chill up my spine. Glad it ended well also

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Oh I forgot to mention to Elk and his ilk......Great job Guy's!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It sucks when someone dies, but the world is a better place without that guy.

Props to the police for taking care of business. :cool:

Heilbronner

Apr 8, 2002
Glad to hear the girls are OK, the cops must've had a pharmacist on patrol with them. 2 lead aspirins for the bad guy, don't worry about a refill. Good job to the police!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think if more isituations like this turned out the same there would be less instances happening. Glad the girls are fine and that the perp got what he deserved.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Amber, an acronym for “America’s Missing Broadcast Emergency Response,” it shows up on the freeway info signs that we have on a lot of our freeways that lets you know whats going on traffic wise, Pretty smart idea.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Amber alert was named after a little girl who was abducted and killed in Texas in 1996.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Now they're questioning the cops' decision to shoot the jerk? WTF!! He got EXACTLY what he deserved unless there could be a way to make him endure what those girls did first. He had a history of doing the same thing. I can't believe anyone is attacking those cops' actions.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
How can anyone question what the police did in this instance? I’ll tell you what, I have two girls and if that happened to them and the guy didn’t get killed... well I’d be somebody’s girl friend for 15 -20! Bravo to the person who shot him. I also have to say that I’m sorry for the person or persons who had to shot him, not a good thing to have to live with irregardless of circumstances. My prayers go out to the girls and their families that they learn to live with what happened as well.

Kevin

Top Bottom