mj420$$$

Mar 23, 2009
i have a 93 kx 250 i ordered a wheel bearing from pivot works the one they sent me is to small it says its for that bike but no way the size is 20 x 42 x 12 6004-RS i dont know what to do about this problem can anybody help me.

spark250

Feb 7, 2008
just measure the id of the wheel and the od of the bearing to determine if it will work that way. Make sure the axle will fit as well.

If it's not close then you need a different bearing.

Is it possible that the previous owner had it machined to accept a larger od bearing?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Possibly aftermarket hubs? Remove the old ones and take them and the PW one to a local bearing shop. They should be able to match it up. The might even let you trade in the one that is wrong if it's a brand they deal with.

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Looked on the parts fishce and a 1993 KX250 uses a 6004 bearing on both sides of the hub.

Best bet is to get the VIN off the frame of the bike (steering head) and then go to kawasaki.com and hit the owners info and run the vin. Find out the year of the bike.

Otherwise, remove the bearings in that hub and find the number on them or just take them down to a local bearing supply store. Look in the phone book.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom