SHIFT2blue233

Mar 31, 2004
hello my name is Tim Young. i talked to Bob Busz and he recomended you about rebuilding my rear shock. I purchased the bike on saturday march 27th. i rode it only 2 times in the dirt sofar and i noticed the rear suspension is really bad, it sags like 4 inches makes a loud pinging sound when compressed. i took the bike to chicago sports and cycle and the head mechanic looked at it and told me that i have no oil in my shock, it all drained out. he said the only way to fix it would be to buy an OEM rear shock ass. you were recomended today (march 31st)to my dad from bob. do u have a personal email adress i can contact you at, so i dont have to go through the forum. my email is timmyneutron666@hotmail.com please contact me ASAP

:yeehaw: its peanut butter, peanut butter, peanut butter jelly :yeehaw:

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Parhaps you are talking about Jeremy from Mx-Tech? You would be better calling directly at Mx-Tech. You don't usually have to buy a whole new shock from the factory. Sometimes the local dealer don't know much about suspension. Going to a suspension professional is the best thing to do. You should find their phone number on their website; see the link at your left.

SHIFT2blue233

Mar 31, 2004
Rebuilt Rear Shock

yea one of the parts guys refered me to them... he said they are awesome, my dads friend who races and is really good refered me to Jeremy Wilkey, i guess they know eachother. thanks for the advice

Top Bottom