SLO-CR125

May 19, 2003
I am new to this board and recently bought a 03 CR125. I installed a Fatty pipe and silencer(THROTTLE HEAD)GREAT GUYS TO DEAL WITH . The bike runs well but has a slight bog down low and a bit of a dead spot up top. I assume i need to fatten it up? also would anyone recommend a improvement on the air intake side?

I am pretty new to this ,and any info would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Larry
www.ls1speed.com

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
After a pipe change, jetting usually needs to be tweaked to, especially if its from a stock pipe. I'm not sure on the intake side where you could find more power, maybe different reeds. Do a search on the CR/KX/RM/YZ forum, I know they have beat the new CR125 up and down looking for power. There is some good info there.

shawn05

May 29, 2003
i recently installed a sst pipe and shorty silencer. I also installed the delta force reed valves and the best thing to do is run it then check the plug and start the jetting process. make sure your bike was jetted correctly before you put the pipe on. Also if it is black and sooty its too rich grey and too lean you want a golden sort of color. constantly check this and buy yourself a set of main jets to help you tune your bike. good luck

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom