Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Less people on here than usual, must be riding...working the event Thursday thru Sunday with the Iceman. Sunday is open racing for those of you that want to run the pro track. I just heard John Dowd is racing the main Nat BTW!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Should be another exciting race.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
There's a race at Red Bud? I was thinkin' it was just a big parking-lot-party.

-Throw all your livingroom furniture in the truck.
-Have your friends fill their truck-bed up with beer.
-Tell the chicks to leave their clothes at home.
-Don't sleep thru the race.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
There's a race at Red Bud? I was thinkin' it was just a big parking-lot-party.

-Throw all your livingroom furniture in the truck.
-Have your friends fill their truck-bed up with beer.
-Tell the chicks to leave their clothes at home.
-Don't sleep thru the race.

And what's your point? Let's see,there's racing Friday & Friday night for non-pro, Saturday pro race, Saturday night non pro, Fireworks, and then more racing on Sunday for non-pro. Sounds like the best of times to me and since I was there from Wednesday thru Sunday I can say I never saw one naked chick sleeping thru the race in any livingroom furniture with a truckload of beer!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Uchytil said:
from Wednesday thru Sunday I can say I never saw one naked chick sleeping thru the race in any livingroom furniture with a truckload of beer!

Dang, that sucks........ :nener:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Uchytil said:
And what's your point? Let's see,there's racing Friday & Friday night for non-pro, Saturday pro race, Saturday night non pro, Fireworks, and then more racing on Sunday for non-pro. Sounds like the best of times to me and since I was there from Wednesday thru Sunday I can say I never saw one naked chick sleeping thru the race in any livingroom furniture with a truckload of beer!
Strange how age and fatherhood has changed my opinion/views on things.

In my teens and twentys I would have been one of those in the pits, on a couch, slamming beer, chasing boobs, but now I find it uncomfortable to take two 10 year olds to a good, wholesome, clean, motorsport activity.
Been there twice, not taking kids if I go again, because...
(I'm old, I'm crabby, I sit on the porch with a shotgun and don't believe in fun :p )

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
Strange how age and fatherhood has changed my opinion/views on things.

In my teens and twentys I would have been one of those in the pits, on a couch, slamming beer, chasing boobs, but now I find it uncomfortable to take two 10 year olds to a good, wholesome, clean, motorsport activity.
Been there twice, not taking kids if I go again, because...
(I'm old, I'm crabby, I sit on the porch with a shotgun and don't believe in fun :p )

It's not that bad. Of course my two boys are 28, moto, and seem more interested in the track conditons. Come on out next year and look for the guys selling the ice. We will be the one's in love with MOTOCROSS! BTW, livingroom furniture is mostly a thing of the past even though there was a hot tub set up in B section, lol!

Top Bottom