Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Weathers should be perfect. Number one son got there, with bike, yesterday to work the event. I think he's staying and riding Sunday. The track is open for riding to general public after thr pro day. I'm heading down today for my pro passes :yeehaw:
Bob, I'll stop by the ski jump landing, hang a foxforks sign so I can find you guys. That's right where number one son crashed his 09 and broke a wrist. Same place Alessi ate it.

Anyway, calling all DNR'rs to get there and enjoy heaven on earth.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was there also, Alessi's grave! Got some killer pics! All kinds of people have ate it there! Safest jump on the track, just do not hit it wfo, thats all. I will have my black shirt on, "Because I'm Bob thats why", but it may be around my head in the sun? Now Old Guy is a piece of cake to find, Nikki sat closer to the table, but no one has the stinking flag?

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I hope you guys get us some pictures while you're there. I will take some of Erin, and anything else wearing a bikini top. Some pics of the race would be cool too. :)

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
How about that KTM trailer taking some serious fan space? I looked for all the DRN'rs but came up short. I spent most time in the pits or the big bleachers which gave a great view. Friday night was nice once the sun went down and I finished working selling ice. Talk about run ragged, next year I'm asking Amy to add another quad if it's as hot. We sold a full semi-load to the campers and pros. My freind Matty missed 250 qual by 7/10 second. My friend Lindsey ran the WMX and did pretty good for a girl. They rip, she beats my son on a regular basis :laugh: What a battle between JP and Ashley! I think Loretta's sounds like a doable next trip and I plan to attend MXDN for sure! One last thing - what about that sweet elsinore that looked better than a fresh factory ride. If you were looking at the vintage bikes you know what I mean. Yeah too bad about Mikey BTW, I guess the 350 just can't pull with the big boys or is it just the rider?????

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The 350 does not pull, so it seemed. The KTM chow trailer WAS unbelievable! I was at the leap early and at the end, the snaky straight after the ski jump and corner the rest of the day. And under the tree a lot! My "Bob" shirt was a big hit, seemingly, it stirred a lot of the revelers and Trey Canard? The Geico team got a bigger grin when I asked the whole Team, minus Barcia, he was getting shock treatments, to the leg, but I asked them why they could not pull off a red sweep? Ever been in a quad with the Berrien county police, Dan has:http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=465386714114

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Bob, the vid does not show up for some reason. I also wore a black shirt but did not see your Bob shirt. Number one son is there today racing the full pro track. I was too damn tired to stay another night. It was my birthday too and the wifey wanted me home last night for grilling and cake. Another late night...Yeah the 350 does not pull on 450's.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Someone said:
I hope you guys get us some pictures while you're there. I will take some of Erin, and anything else wearing a bikini top. Some pics of the race would be cool too. :)

I gave up taking pictures for the most part. I have a few but they are mostly friends/family. I'll post one of the iceman - Rick, whom I worked with. He's been doing that for over a decade now and at 62 he's one of the hardest workers there (16 hour days). Even his wife Paula scored the pit bike races and worked the VIP tent.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Facebook may have issues with privacy? I remembered the CR250, it was way too trick to ride. Now that custom Josh Grant Toyota 450 would look good in my garage! The guy on the 2 stroke did not fare well. By the leap we kept smelling regular oil burning amidst the various race fuels. There was a lot of guys suffering, more in the heat, with that darn black t-shirt on! It got hotter today, I really felt for them!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
That toyota truck was nice. My son raced Sunday and took first in his class - either 25+ or vet, not sure what he ran. Here's a pic of the youngster...

Attachments

• 35105_408039998263_110861168263_4536102_5953475_n.jpg
    35105_408039998263_110861168263_4536102_5953475_n.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 142
Top Bottom