OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
DWreck, Brownie and I represented DRN today at the I35 track. They have a long track laid out now, but half of it was so wet the tractor got stuck trying to disk. The other half was blue groove. He did get a few corners churned up first :thumb: . The track is a 4th gear outdoor MX type. Not much traction before the jumps, but plenty of run still allowed us to do the ones within spodely reason. I did have a lot of fun , will pay a hefty price tomorrow as we did at least 30 -40 laps. It seems they are trying with this track, have made many improvements in the last 6 months.
Derrick and I got one of the monster tables, and a table/step-up that requires 4th WFO with no crashes so we're ego-inflated. Poor Kris, his throttle was apparently stuck wide-open, but he was a trooper. He said he replaced the mud-bog at cooperland with a rhythm section with 6 different ways to get through.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds like you had fun. I will join you guys out there another time. Glad to hear you got some saddle time in.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Saddle time=Saddle sore. I probably wont' be able to move tomorrow. Jumps big enough to require 4th gear are new to me but what a rush when you clear them. This track presented many new challenges that should make me a better rider. I need to ride some trails now to get brushed up for an all out attack on Cooperland for Dirt Week.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
We were thinking about heading out there, but the trails at the “500” just sounded like more fun to us. Beside it was another half hour (one hour both ways) drive for us, so we opted for the “500”. We took of late in the day, so our time was limited. Does Redbank have lights? How late do they stay opened? Sounds like you had a great ride…

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
No lights- don't know their hours. It was my first time there, just curious. I like cooperland much better, but if it's really wet I would go to Redbank again.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Redbank is open from sunrise till sunset.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom