whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It was absolutely worth the wheel barrow of money to get it! I have some good pics that I should have ready Wednesday at the latest. Mike Alessi went down in front of us and it was awful!! First lap of the second moto. He was in the top 5 off the ski jump, and when he came off that little jump at the bottom he just landed straight into the dirt. Then the best part of the field ran him over! #75 was in last place, and you guessed it, ran right over a seemingly passed out Alessi! He even stopped, turned around to go back! The stupid flagger was lucky they red flagged the race! Never seen it wave though. Do not generally care for his image, but I sure hope he is alright. He tried sitting up, almost passing out, he remained on the ground. Seen Davi Millsaps sample the dirt on the back off camber in the first moto. He got up holding his wrist and never returned. Lites were bagging the leap, and the second moto had a good ending. Davalos looked real good, RV is unbelievable! Brown looked good, this Cooper guy is not going away, Ferry and Short did some good racing, But Stewart is just, jaw dropping! Still a little fried, but I will get my son busy with the pics.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Dungey was the only lites guy even trying to do the tripple on the leap..

He was really hanging it out, until the last lap of the second moto, when it seems his mechanic forgot to give him enough fuel! He stalled after rolling the leap. Tossed all of his gear, save his boots & pants into the bleachers on top of the hill.. Class act that guy.

I got a chance to talk to Mike Alessi for a bit at the night track on Saturday, really nice kid. He treated me like any other guy at the track. Not at all like an annoying fan!
Take him away from the mouth that is his father, and he's not a bad guy at all.

All in all, a great weekend. I also have a few pics I'll share, once I dig my camera out of the truck tomorrow.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
IndyMX said:
Dungey was the only lites guy even trying to do the tripple on the leap..

He was really hanging it out, until the last lap of the second moto, when it seems his mechanic forgot to give him enough fuel! He stalled after rolling the leap. Tossed all of his gear, save his boots & pants into the bleachers on top of the hill.. Class act that guy.

I got a chance to talk to Mike Alessi for a bit at the night track on Saturday, really nice kid. He treated me like any other guy at the track. Not at all like an annoying fan!
Take him away from the mouth that is his father, and he's not a bad guy at all.

All in all, a great weekend. I also have a few pics I'll share, once I dig my camera out of the truck tomorrow.

Correction, Dungey through his helmet into the crowd in frustration, however, he threw his goggles and handed people his gloves to be nice. :nod: I would be pissed too if my stupid mechanic forgot to give me enough fuel! :yell: Just letting you know! :cool:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
jackflack44 said:
Correction, Dungey through his helmet into the crowd in frustration, however, he threw his goggles and handed people his gloves to be nice. :nod: I would be pissed too if my stupid mechanic forgot to give me enough fuel! :yell: Just letting you know! :cool:

Errrr... Yeah, I knew that.. I was being over the top on purpose..

Check that, he didn't run out of fuel, it's been reported that the engine expired.

Top Bottom